Thursday 11 April 2013

Writer's Block

I feel guilty for not taking the time each day to post some of the shenanigans that have been going  on here lately, but try as I might, I just can't seem to do it. As disappointing as it may be for you, it is very unsettling for me. I have just spent the last forty-five minutes trying to write a blog post and it isn't happening. I get a paragraph done, and I erase it. I stare at the screen and take another go at it, but then I delete it.The words are not there. The ideas are not formulated. I've got nothing!

But, know this:

we are all happy,

we are all healthy,

 and we are all still crazy in love with this life we have created a ferry crossing away.


It's just for once in my life, I don't have the words to express how awesome it all is.


Grrrrrrrrrr! Stupid writer's block.






2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. My last blog post was dated March 17. Yikes! I'm sure you'll be writing again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there! I have not even been writing in my blogging journal! Shame on me! And I even have a blog post in there waiting to be typed out into my blog! Double shame on me!

    But I came here because I missed your Pinterest request to be on our Moms Who Write and Blog board! I added you, so go here to accept the invite, and please follow the description: "CONTRIBUTORS: *TWO* posts per day, mom lit/chick lit, parent humor, fiction memoir, personal essay ONLY. This is NOT a board for kids' crafts, recipes or parenting tips! Thanks!" Go here to accept: http://pinterest.com/lnmontessori/moms-who-write-and-blog/. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete