Thursday 4 April 2013

Our Newst Addition to the Homeschool Curriculum

As I laid in bed this morning, willing myself to get up and start our day, I heard a commotion out in the living room. Being the responsible mom that I am, I ignored it and carried on with my own morning routine. When I finally emerged from my room, I saw the boys in the middle of an intense sword battle. Upon further investigation, I learnt that the boys had set their alarm clock the night before to wake them up for Early Morning Weapon Training. Honestly, I would love to say I was shocked, but I think I am well beyond that point with these two. 







Now their off to the trampoline to work on their hand-to-hand combat manoeuvres. I have a sneaky suspicion that this is not going to turn out well.

Why can't they get this excited for homeschool?

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment