Thursday 8 March 2012

Feeling Creative

The boys and I were feeling pretty creative yesterday. 

I finished my first of many March Break sewing projects:


A Spring skirt for me.  Zoe's is next.

Elliot created his own version of the Heroscape game:



And Avery . . .

well, let's just say that Avery's craft is making people laugh.  Yesterday, the boys and I had a movie and lunch date with Mr. Level-Headed.  While Derrick, Elliot and I placed our orders at Subway, Avery found us a seat:


Ha! Ha!  What a monkey!  He didn't even realize I was standing in front of him taking this picture.

 As for Zoe, she is being creative on the slopes of Mont Farlagne for the rest of the week, and we miss her dearly.  I am sure she is missing us too . . . tee hee!

Enjoy your day!





2 comments:

  1. Cute skirt! It's an awesome feeling to sew something you can wear, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a pretty incredible feeling. I can't wait to wear it!!! Bring on the warm weather. :)

    ReplyDelete