Thursday 3 November 2011

Avery's Perspective



If you are a friend of mine on facebook, you have probably heard that I am not feeling well right now.  I know . . . . I am a HUGE whiner!  Sorry!  You may also know that I have not been very consistent with my blogs lately, and I set out to change that this week until the dreaded head cold hit.  As I was eating my breakfast this morning trying to come up with something to appease my audience and to break my sporadic blogging habit, I looked over at Avery, who was chuckling to himself while writing his journal entry.

"What are you laughing about?"

"NOTHING!"

"It clearly isn't nothing."

"I'm writing about last night."

"Oh."

Then it hit me!  Avery can write a guest post for me today.

So it here it is . . .  completely uncensored.  I only changed the spelling of a few words so you could understand what he was saying.

It was 7pm and I was telling jokes.  I looked at Elliot and said "I'm Mort, and I like your tooties!".  Zoe and Elliot laughed but mom told me to stop but I didn't.  I said it again. "I'm Mort and I like your tooties!".  Mom was not feeling good and I thought this was an awesome time to do it but she did not.  She put me in my room.  I kept on saying it and she turned off my light and shut the door.  She made me go to bed.  I learned a lesson to never make my mom fart . . .

"What?!  That's not what happened.  Avery when you write a journal entry it is okay to make a funny ending but you have to keep it truthful, and I did not fart.  Please fix it"

With a smirk on his face, Avery agreed.

I learned a lesson to never tease a fat, grumpy bear!

I can't argue with that.

tee hee!

p.s. I would like to note here that there was a whole lot more going on here than a few silly jokes.  For starters, it was 8:30 pm and it was time to go to bed.  Secondly, Avery, while telling the jokes, was chasing Elliot around the room and tackling him.  Thirdly, well, yeah, I was a fat, grumpy bear last night and wanted nothing more than to put an end to this very long day.  Please do not judge me . . . tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment