Tuesday 28 June 2011

Guess Who

Today, we are going to play a little game of Guess Who.

Oh, come one!  This will be fun; I promise!

Are you ready?

First up is this furless critter:





You got it!  It's Scouty. 

Yesterday, Scout got his annual shaving.  Sorry, Pam, I know this is not what a Duck Toller is supposed to look like, but I am not diligent enough each Spring to work out all of his winter coat, and why bother when a good shaving is all that it takes.  Oh, and I should also mention that his smooth exterior becomes such a novelty to the two-legged members of the household that he gets lots of additional loving:




I guess our rule of not allowing the dog to be on the furniture has been temporarily lifted . . . tee hee!

Are you ready for another one?

Guess who this little critter is in the pretty white bonnet:




Now, he has grown a beard.




You got it!  It's Avery! 

How about this critter? He kind of looks like Papa Smurf:





You're right; it's Elliot!  You guys are good at this game.

Bubble bath is the best!  The boys were having so much fun they didn't even realize they were also getting clean in the meantime.  What a sneaky mama I am! 

This was a particularly special time for my boys because they have not been able to use bubble bath since they were itty bitty.  They would always get infections from it.  But, the other day my close friend, Melissa, was making her own bubble bath (Yes, I did say making her own.  The girl is amazing!!),and she let us try some.  It is awesome, and it didn't bother my boys' sensitive skin! Hooray!!  Oh,and check out those bubbles!  This is with only 3 teaspoons of her powder.  It really is the best (and so is she) so please check out Melissa's shop, The Hampton Soap Co.,  at the Kingston Market each Saturday.  You will not be disappointed!

Well, that brings us to the end of our game. 

Sorry!

Okay, okay, okay . . . I will give you just one more.  This one is tricky.

Is it a pig?  Is it a super hero?  No, it's  . . . .


Elliot!

Ya gotta love big sisters.

Have a great day everyone and try to fill it with lots of shenanigans.  I know we will!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment